Saturday 12 July 2014

A-England Fonteyn and Briar Rose Fishnet Manicure

aeng When doing taping nail art, I like to do my nails one nail at a time, and move very quickly at removing the tapes after applying the top colour. I have more success this way as I don't get the nail varnish bleeding through the tapes. Also, I cut the tapes shorter after I placed them correctly on my nails - I just find it easier and more steady to work with. I started with my usual base coat routine to protect my nails from discolouration mainly. I then applied one coat of Fonteyn (Read my review here.), then let it dry up completely before creating the diamond pattern, as the tape could lift the varnish off. Applied Briar Rose generously on top of the tapes and lift tape one at a time. The trick was to remember how you laid the tapes from the beginning to end, to avoid messing the pattern when you start lifting. And as per routine, I finished off with Seche Vite.

Read review for Briar Rose here.

No comments:

Post a Comment