Sunday 22 June 2014

A-England Hurt No Living Thing



Hurt No Living Thing aengland9 Hurt No Living Thing is a very delicate understated hue. Best to use on top of other coloured nail varnishes. Depending on the shades, it can add a different depth to the tone. Photo shown in two coats.



French Manicure with Hurt No Living Thing aengland10 Using Hurt No Living Thing as a base, I used Iseult for the tips of the nails. For the stamping I used Lancelot. Stamp plate is by Pueen, number - 73, from their Buffet Collection.



Floral - A-England Iseult, Hurt No Living thing and Lady Of The Lake aeng4 This design required three a-england nail varnishes. For my base I used one coat of Iseult. I then let it dry and I applied one coat of Hurt No Living Thing. Once dried completely, I stamped it with Pueen plate - 65 from buffet collection, using the colour Lady Of The Lake. And for the final touch, I coated it once more with Hurt No Living Thing. I'm sorry this shot doesn't really show the holographic effect of Lady Of The Lake. I tried, but the weather is a bit dark today. Perhaps I could try again tomorrow.

I hope you like this designs, and will inspires you to give it a try. Please visit or follow me on Instagram (@ldnailsxo) for more nail art designs. Thank you! xo



Hurt No Living Thing on Dancing With Nureyev ae-hnlt0 On the Left, shown with a coat of Hurt No Living Thing on top, and the one on the right without.



Hurt No Living Thing on Dancing With Nureyev aehnlt Dancing With Nureyev (Read review here.) with one coat of Hurt No Living Thing on top.

No comments:

Post a Comment