Friday 26 September 2014

Moyou - London ~ Fashionista XL - 14



Stamping and Colour Blocking Technic CB For this particular design I chose to go for a black base. I used Camelot by A-England and I also used it for stamping the pattern. The rest of the nail varnishes I used are My Vampire Is Buff by OPI, Age Of Aquarius by Color Club, Posh/Mat by Zoya and Holy Grail by A-England. And for the top coat, I used Seche Vite. Stamping Plate is by Moyou-London Fashionista Collection - 14. You will need striping tape and sellotape. Make sure you remove the stickiness of the sellotape before using it as a divider, by just playing it with your fingers, as it could lift the stamping off on the coloured block you already have done. Below is a short video tutorial, just so you see the quick step by step process.





cb1 Colour blocking can take a bit of your time. So, don't tempt it, if you haven't got the time. Some nail varnishes takes longer to dry than others, but I find applying quick drying top coat, like Seche Vite - helps quickened the process, before stamping.

No comments:

Post a Comment