Saturday 21 June 2014

A-England Harmony in Mauve

Harmonies Collection - Iseult, Princes Tears and Guinevere aengland Today I have the a-england Harmony In Mauve in Harmonies Collection to show you, with the nail art I have made, using the stamping technique.  From the left it's called Iseult, Princess Tears and Guinevere.



nailart1 I began by applying Iseult and Guinevere in vertical angles alternately. Overlapping the two colours to create a marbling effect.  I then left it to dry completely and stamped it with Moyou London - Suki - 08.  For my index and little fingers, I Applied two coats of Princes Tears.  You can add nail art studs if you prefer, but for me the nail varnish itself is stunning enough to keep it simple.  And as always I top coated with Seche Vitte.



aengland1 Nails before stamping.

Please don't forget to follow or comment below, if you like my page. Thank's y'all!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment